onsdag den 1. september 2010

3D Tools for Game Art - Croquis 1

So, this blog is a direct order from my professor. He wants our work to be available publicly. Not too proud to present this stuff, but hey, if it looks better in the end than the beginning, I guess it'll be okay.

First up, we're doing live model drawing, focusing on form through line. It's sort of hard to not model the shadows, but it's good to get back to the lines.

First sheet. 3 min. poses.

2nd sheet. 5 min. poses.
3rd sheet. 15 min. 

4th sheet. 15 min.

5. 25 min.
you guessed it, the 6th one. 15 min.
And the last one. 15 mins again
In conclusion: It's been way too long since I last did live model drawing. Drawing's a skill, and I ought to hone it. The 6th one was okay, but that's about it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar